- Power input: 1 kW
- Compared to an ICE (propulsion): 3 HP
- Compared to an ICE (thrust output): 4 HP
- Standing thrust: 66 lbs
- Rated voltage: 40.7
- VDC Current: 24.6 A
- Average efficiency: 50%
- Maximum propeller speed: 1200 rpm
- Standard propeller diameter: 280 mm
- Weight (with battery): 18.6 kg
- Weight (without battery): 9.8 kg
- Shorter length: 650 mm (S, short)
- Trim: adjustable in 4 steps (0 °, 7 °, 14 °, 21 °)
- Tiller: with multifunction display and safety switch
- Battery: 1018 Wh Lithium - Polymer
- Battery weight: 8.8 kg
- Battery size: 416 × 275 × 202 mm
- Battery charging time: 5.1 hours with normal charge, 2.2 hours for fast charging
- Battery life (up to 80% remaining capacity): 500 cycles, but the battery will remain usable, only our range will be shorter
This 1kW and 100% waterproof electrical outboard engine is in a pair with a 3HP gasoline outboard engine in power. With the built-in big capacity, 1000 Wh Li-po battery, the Spirit 1.0 can drive our boat to 59,5 km length. The easily detachable battery pack and the collapsible steering wheel makes the transportation.
The integrated LCD display provides plenty of information on battery condition (voltage and battery level, etc.). Compared to a Complex internal combustion engine BLDC (Brushless DC) engine does not require or requires little maintenance and very easy to use.
The battery pack is placed on top of the engine, which is extremely practical and saves space. With two moves, the battery pack is easy to replace. This 3 HP engine is only 10.4 kg. Thanks to its portable design, the motor and the battery are separate but can be carried at the same time.
The system is IP67-protected, so SPIRIT is still operational if it is immersed in water.