- Power input: 6 kW
- Compared to a petrol engine (driving force): 9.9 hp
- Rated voltage: 48 V Current: 125 A
- Average Effective: 55%
- Maximum propeller speed: 1550 rpm
- Standard propeller diameter: 320 mm
- Weight (including battery): 90.8 / 91.6
- Weight (without battery): 28.8 / 29.6 kg
- Shorter length: 650/774 mm
- Battery: 2 x 3042 Wh NAVY battery
- Battery weight: 31.5 kg x 2 = 62 kg
- Battery size: 594 x 209 x 283 mm
- Battery life (up to 80% residual capacity): 500 cycles
Epropulsion Navy electric boat engine
9.9 HP drive, smart control, outstanding efficiency and excellent design.
The NAVY electric boat engine series includes NAVY 6.0 and NAVY 3.0.
The NAVY 6.0 is capable of 6kw performance, equivalent to 9.9 horsepower. Because of his excellent design, he won the IF Design Award for 2015.
NAVY 3.0 is capable of 3kw performance and resembles NAVY 6.0.
Both products are stylish, support remote control steering and high performance. Both are ideal for boating, fishing and other water activities.
A control bar can be controlled
Connect the steering arm with a simple step to the boat engine. Enjoy full control over speed and direction by holding the handlebar.
Allow the controller to be smart and remote. Use the wireless controller to enjoy forward / backward control and experience the feeling of freedom.
Intelligence and security
The remote control and steering wheel control is intelligent and has the following safety features. The remote control and the steering column also have solar power that provides a constant solar power to the lithium battery at sunny days.
NAVY has an integrated GPS module that indicates the basic travel information on the LCD display.
Secure the safety strap to your wrist or waistcoat. In case of an emergency, it can easily be released from the controller.
Integrated display provides continuous live feedback on travel including battery remaining capacity, real-time speed, and performance etc.
All connectors and components conform to the IP67 certification so that NAVY's operation will not be affected if accidentally immersed in the water.